No. 0668. Includes mint condition Breedlove deluxe hardshell case with keys, LR Baggs instructions & adjustment tools. This magnificent Breedlove could easily be described as "mint" and we didn't because it has some vbery minimal surface swirl marks here & there in the high gloss finish. Very minor and not much really. Comes from a smoke free, climate controlled home. There's no fret wear. She plays and sounds WONDERFUL. An absolute delight to play.
Breedlove Legacy Auditorium with cutaway. Sitka Spruce top, Myrtlewood back and sides, hard rock maple neck. LR Baggs Anthem pickup. Made in Bend, Oregon, USA. With Breedlove case.
Why do Breedlove guitars sound so good? It’s simple, Breedlove guitars—from Legacy to Discovery—are made with care, with the goal of allowing you to play better, sound better and play more. But it’s also complex, with art, inspiration, craft and science merging together in service of tone. Made in Bend models feature Sound Optimization® and are hand voiced, with experienced luthiers meticulously tapping, listening and shaving away tiny curls of exquisite tonewood as they target specific, measurable frequencies that will make each unique, individual instrument sound its very best. Various wood species are carefully milled, weighed and considered, with backs and tops tuned to each other to create light, responsive guitars with superior tone and sustain. When you play a Breedlove Premier, or sit down with an Oregon, it answers your lightest touch and its notes sing for an eternity, because a Breedlove builder has made sure it will inspire you every time you open the case.
The Legacy Auditorium uses Breedlove's winning combo of Spruce top with Myrtlewood back and sides to best effect. With a bone nut and saddle, a cutaway and the best pickup system available, this guitar is built to meet the needs of the most demanding player. A truly professional-level instrument, this guitar, if properly cared for, can serve all of your needs for a lifetime–and be passed on to a new generation.
The Legacy series uses top-quality wood selection, beautiful and visually-appealing appointments, and incorporates the features likely to be desired by a professional player.
- Beautiful solid Sitka Spruce top
- Hard Rock Maple neck with smooth-as-silk Ebony fretboard.
- Attractive solid Myrtlewood back and side. This premium tonewood sounds full, brilliant, bright and crisp, with a gorgeous light-colored complexion making the guitar stand out among acoustics.
- Bone nut and saddle
- Specially-contoured headstock design allows for the strings to fan out evenly from the nut.
- Abalone inlay rosette around the soundhole
- Legacy "Wave" inlay on the fret position markers
- Breedlove Bridge Truss, a unique innovation counteracting the force the strings exert on the bridge, resulting in a stable and more resonant top
- Cutaway for reaching the highest notes
- Built-in LR Baggs Anthem Tru-Mic Pre-Amp system, with volume and tone controls accessible from the soundhole, and an end pin input jack.
- Strap pin pre-installed
- Auditorium size is a beautifully versatile shape, excellent for fingerstyle, lead and strumming chords.
- 1 3/4" nut width
- Innovative pull-through bridge spares you the trouble of dealing with bridge pins when changing strings
- High gloss, mirror-polished finish.