No. 6142. Includes deluxe hardshell case with keys, Truss Rod wrench, polish cloth & pickguard. The case has a minor scuff on the bottom from transport. See photo. (Pronounced "Xi-ahn-mo")
Many players would love to own & play a high spec, finely crafted imported instrument, made with beautiful exotic all solid tonewoods, BUT most prefer to NOT invest $5000-15000. Our stunning Hsienmo Guitars have been compared, tested, examined and played all over Europe, Asia and beyond. They are proven top performers and are an excellent value. Please check the YouTube demos & comparison videos, as well as reviews. This is the Golden Age of Lutherie and Hsienmo's founder/Luthier Li Chen is on the cutting edge, blending ancient techniques with modern precision wood cutting/shaping capability for improved fit, finish, straight & stabile necks.
I encourage you to visit Hsienmo's web site and learn about their Floating Fingerboard and other common sense neck innovations that combine to make for a more trouble free playing experience for decades. This is NOT just another cheap Chinese Guitar. These fine Guitars play & "sound" fabulous and easily compare with Guitars costing thousands more!
* 15.75 inch lower bout width
* Rim depth - 4" at neck joint, 4.75" at lower bout
* 25.5" scale length, 1.75" nut width.
* Camel bone nut & Split saddle.
* Camel bone nut
* 21 polished frets with rounded ends
* All SOLID WOOD body- East Indian Rosewood body, Quarter Sawn German Spruce top, Mahogany neck, curly Maple & Mahogany body binding, Ebony bridge & fingerboard.