No. 5194. Includes deluxe hardshell case with keys, Truss Rod wrench polishing cloth & pickguard.
Many players would love to own & play a high spec, finely crafted imported instrument, made with beautiful exotic all solid tonewoods, BUT most prefer to NOT invest $5000-15000. Our stunning Hsienmo Guitars have been compared, tested, examined and played all over Europe, Asia and beyond. They are proven top performers and are an excellent value. Please check the YouTube demos & comparison videos, as well as reviews. This is the Golden Age of Lutherie and Hsienmo's founder/Luthier Li Chen is on the cutting edge, blending ancient techniques with modern precision wood cutting/shaping capability for improved fit, finish, straight & stabile necks.
I encourage you to visit Hsienmo's web site and learn about their Floating Fingerboard and other common sense neck innovations that combine to make for a more trouble free playing experience for decades. This is NOT another cheap Chinese Guitar. These fine Guitars play & "sound" fabulous!
* 14.5 inch lower bout width, typically considered "Parlor" size
* Rim depth - 3.5" at neck joint, 4" at lower bout
* 25" scale length, 1-11/16th" nut width.
* Camel bone nut, saddle and bridge pins
* 20 polished frets with rounded ends
* All SOLID WOOD body- Mahohany body, Quarter Sawn German Spruce top, Mahogany neck, cury Maple body binding, Rosewood bridge, and fingerboard.