2006 Heritage - H575 MH Carved Spruce Top - Natural
No. 2002, includes deluxe original hardshell case with warranty card & case key. The guitar has some dings & scratches and some repaired cracks at the input jack, which is quite common. Nothing serious. This is a very pretty Guitar and it's in fine overall condition and it plays nice. Please see the photos. It has a fine setup with almost no fret wear. Just re-strung & setup and playing great. The tones are rich, warm and full traditional Jazz style archtop tone. The "MH" version H-575 is quite rare, with MH indicating the Honduran Mahogany body with solid carved Sitka Spruce top, reminiscent of older Gibson L4 models. Yeah, check the prices L4's go for! Some specs:
* Mahogany neck, medium beefy, 1-11/16th" nut with (slightly over, but not quite 1 3/4")
* 20 polished medium jumbo frets with almost no evidence of play wear. Plays great.
* Ebony fretboard (actual "wood") with 12" radius
* neck & peghead binding. Bindings are cream in color
* Benedetto Humbucking pickup
* curly Maple pickguard (not plastic)
* full contact fitted to the top Ebony floating bridge.
* Grover Rotomatic tuning keys
* Nickel plated hardware
* Real Nitrocellulose lacquer finish- nice & glossy
So beautifully hand crafted in the historic Parsons Street shop in old Kalamazoo, by the world's most experienced builders of fine archtop Guitars- The original Heritage guys. Made during Heritage's best era! This model is currently not being made and values are appreciating rapidly.