1992 Heritage - Custom H-575 Spruce Top - Antique Natural
No. 3802. Includes exc. cond. original hardshell case. The bridge was changed to a floating Rosewood base with gold Nashville style tune-o-matic perched neatly on top. The original floating EBONY compensated bridge is in the case for ya.
Condition; Very little to no fret wear, fine setup and fine playability with fresh nickel roundwound 13's. A couple of tiny little dings in the top and the usual surface swirl marks. Very minimal actually for over 3 decades old true vintage instrument.
* Optional solid carved Sitka Spruce arched top. Parallel bracing for more warmth.
* Optional EBONY fingerboard. Ebony bridge in the case pocket
* Solid carved curly Maple back- no buckle rash, no dings/scratches
* Solid bent curly Maple rims
* Optional Antique natural finish- REAL Nitro lacquer
* Optional binding on the neck & peghead.
* Grover Rotomatic tuners
* 17 degree peghead angle
* 20 medium jumbo frets
* 1-11/16th" nut width, 24.75" scale length
* 16 inch lower bout width, 2.75" rim depth
* Single vintage range humbucker with controls below the f hole
If you would like to play some Jazz style Music on a wonderful 3 decades old, superb condition, great playing-sounding US made Guitar, but don't want to spend $7500......................here you are.....
So beautifully crafted in the historic Parsons Street shop in old Kalamazoo by the original Heritage guys.